Annunci

January lectures

January lectures

di Antonio Trovato -
Numero di risposte: 0

Dear students,

with tomorrow lecture (Thursday 17th), the 48 hours scheduled for the course would be in principle over.

However, I need a couple of more lectures to keep up with the course program (large deviation theory, fluctuation theorems and possibly some quick mention of generalized ensemble simulation methods).

According to our schedule, after Christmas vacation we may have 3 more lectures in January: 7th, 13th, 14th. I will try to have only two lectures, but I may need all three of them, so I will be teaching on 7th. If most courses are already over, and if all of you interested in attending live agree on that, we can try to change the time (say 10.30 in place of 8.30, but you can propose other times or even days).

Two more things about exams:

- I promised I would send a list of exam projects before Christmas vacation. I will most probably do that next Monday. I will then update the list soon after the last lecture. In my perspective, having more lectures may offer you a wider choice of exam projects.

- (not sure I already mentioned this): I will be very flexible with exam dates (at least before the 2nd semester starts), so each of you can write to me to propose a date. The exam will be online (more detail on it when I send the project list)

Kind regards

Antonio Trovato