[TUTORIAL] Webmail - Uniweb - Moodle
|Site:||Moodle Scienze umane|
|Course:||Moodle Scienze umane|
|Book:||[TUTORIAL] Webmail - Uniweb - Moodle|
|Date:||Tuesday, 9 August 2022, 1:05 AM|
Single Sign On
In this Book (Moodle resource) you will find some information and useful links on mailbox and main websites you can enter through SSO (Single Sign On): the same institutional username and password
Username: similar to firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: personal, to be chosen at first activation of Unipd Mailbox
Webmail - Unipd Mailbox
- First Activation
- Single Sign On User Credential Management (Username and Password)
- View Webmail help and how to migrate @studenti.unipd.it (Italian only) on Gmail
- Contacts (How to get help): Call centre: (+39) 0498273131 - email to email@example.com
Moodle Scienze Umane - Login - Timeout - Logout
MOODLE is a free software e-learning platform, set to allow and promote online teaching and training.
Moodle allows educators to create online courses, web pages, ecc. As Moodle is a Web-based application, students can log in any time from home or elsewhere.
1) Log in
and then on
2) Log Out
3) Timeout: after 4 hours of inactivity, the user need to log in again to Moodle Scienze umane platform.
Moodle Scienze umane - How to enrol/unenrol a course - Dashboard - My courses
1) From a course Home Page click on Insegnamenti attivati in Moodle or Moodle Course:
2) Click on the course you want to enrol:
3) Unenrol: on the gear menu (on the top right) click on:
4) Dashboard: user "Home Page" with link to all the courses in which he/she is enrolled.
It could be displayed after the login:
5) Finder (search by course name or professor name)
Moodle Scienze - Profile - Preferences (Language)
1) After Login, to change language, click on Preferences
2) and then on "Preferenze lingua"
3) Choosing the language from dropdown menu:
4) and then click on red button: Salva Modifiche
Moodle Scienze Home - Mobile
1) From Moodle Scienze Umane Home Page click on Login:
2) After Login, clicking on your profile image:
3) User menu will appear
4) Clicking on the hamburger menu on the top left will appear a dropdown menu with:
- Private files
- My Media