Univestity of Warwick - Venice event for enquirers, applicants and offer-holders (10/03)

Univestity of Warwick - Venice event for enquirers, applicants and offer-holders (10/03)

di Marco Noventa -
Numero di risposte: 0

A nome della Prof.ssa Alessandra Petrina

On Saturday 10 March with the support of Warwick in Venice I am running an event at Warwick’s Palazzo for enquirers, applicants and offer-holders. I am trialling the event to increase awareness of Warwick, and support increased student recruitment and conversion, hopefully including to your departments. Following discussion with Jonathan Davies in History, I have been working with Chiara in situ to make arrangements. The Venice event is being publicised via Social Media (cf Matt Wright), CRM emails to local enquirers, and Chiara’s support in making contact with local schools, including for display of posters.

Do you have channels via which you can help us raise the profile of the event? For instance, Venice-focused social media, current Warwick students or staff, or academic networks to help spread the word?

Many thanks as ever for your support, and please forward to colleagues who may have an interest.

Best wishes,

Stephen

Dr Stephen Soanes
Regional Officer (UK and EU: Postgraduate)  |  Student Recruitment Outreach and Admissions Service (SROAS)  |  University of Warwick
External: +44(0)24 765 74058 |  Internal: 74058 | Mobile: +44(0)7824 608985
Office Address 1st floor University House  |  Universty of Warwick | Coventry | CV4 8UH  | Find us on the interactive map
Please note that I often travel for work and may not be able to immediately respond to enquiries. In my absence, please contact EURUSCA@warwick.ac.uk