Lectures on line and other information

Lectures on line and other information

di Anna Giraldo -
Numero di risposte: 0

Dear students,

you already know from the communication of the rector that from next week all lectures will be on line. Here you can find all the information shared by unipd:   https://www.unipd.it/news/coronavirus.

We will follow the same calendar and use the zoom links that professors put in the moodle for the dual letcures. We are very sorry for that and we hope to come back in presence as soon as possible.

I would like to share with you some additional information:

1) on March 22th will start the course Academic speaking and writing. The timetable will be 9.30-12.30 each Monday till mid May (we will upgrade the timesheet tomorrow). This is a compulsory course for Italian students but also Foreign students can attend classes (if they wish) but if they take the exam the credits will be out of the study plan. 

2) on March 29th will start the course Laboratorio di lingua italiana for Foreign students.

3) the call for scholarship for outogoing mobility is out and the deadline is mid-April. If you want to attend summer schools, go in Erasmus or do the internship in Italy apply for it. Remember that you can apply for only one actitivity and that for Local development student there is, in any case, a reimbursement for internship abroad. Therefore the grant for internship of this call for Local Development students is only for internship in Italy.

4) Lastly I remember to first year students to apply for Erasmus mobility.

If you have any question about all this issues don't hesitate to contact: first  your representatives Iris, Annalisa, Chiara an Davide (we will instruct them on the Outogoing Call), and then Carlotta, Daria, Edgar and me at the address master.localdevelopment@unipd.it.

Kind regards

Anna