Course schedule change to accommodate a new Guest Teacher: Federico Grandesso

Course schedule change to accommodate a new Guest Teacher: Federico Grandesso

di Marco Bellano -
Numero di risposte: 0

Dear Students,

As I announced in class on 12 November, we are going to have an extra guest-taught class. The speaker will be Federico Grandesso, an international cinema journalist.

He will talk about three contemporary full-length features: Funan, by Denis Do (2018); No.7 Cherry Lane, by Yonfan (2019); Bombay Rose, by Gitanjali Rao (2019). He had personally met with the directors and can thus report first-hand information about their artistic vision.

Grandesso volunteered to teach in our course, and I gladly accepted his proposal. However, in order to meet his travel schedule (he works in Singapore), we need to have his class on 17 December.

Our course was initially supposed to end on 16 December. To make it end one day later, we need to skip one class, so we do not exceed the 42-hour course length.

So, there will be no class on 10 December. I will attend a cinema conference in Bologna, on that day.

Please note that our other planned guest teachers remain confirmed: Ron Barbagallo (18-19 November) and Michele Bernardi (2 December).

Best regards,

Marco Bellano